Planner’s Committee Meeting
Phone-in Conference call option: (888) 431-3598, code 5753833
- Introductions and Announcements
- Update on Activating CEQA Streamlining Benefits under SB 375 – Kacey Lizon, SACOG (5 mins)
- “Just Growth” – Chris Benner, UC Davis Center for Regional Change (CRC), (30 mins)
- Opportunity Indices – Sabrina Bradbury, Joe Concannon, SACOG (20 mins)
- Parking Transportation Control Measure –
Sharon Sprowls, Clint Holtzen, SACOG (20 mins)
- Overview of SACOG parking study/toolkit
- Regional parking requirement/zoning inventory
- Study/toolkit interests?
- Demonstration of HUD Consolidated Plan tool for housing element data – Linda Luers, SHRA, Tina Glover, SACOG (30 mins)
- Next Meeting: August 23, 2012
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.