Land Use & Natural Resources Committee Meeting
Roll Call: Directors Aguiar-Curry, Cleveland, Crews, Griego (non-voting), Jankovitz, Rohan, Samayoa, VeerKamp, Vice Chairs Scherer and West, and Chair MacGlashan
Public Communications: Any person wishing to address the Committee on any item not on the agenda may do so at this time. After ten minutes of testimony, any additional testimony will be heard following the action items.
- Minutes of the October 31, 2013 Meeting ‡
- Adopt a Negative Declaration/Initial Study for the Revised Sacramento International Airport Land Use Compatibility Plan (Mr. Chew) ‡
- Approve the Revised Airport Land Use Compatibility Plan for Sacramento International Airport (Mr. Chew) ‡
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle (PEV) Plan Adoption (Mr. Porter) ‡
- Application to California Energy Commission for Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Grant (Mr. Porter) ‡
- Proposal for 2014 Specialty Crop Block Grant (Mr. Shabazian/Ms. McKinley) ‡
- 2016 Metropolitan Transportation Plan/Sustainable Communities Strategy Update (Ms. Lizon)
- 2013-2014 Flexible Funding Programming Round Recommendations and Adoption of the 2014 Regional Transportation Improvement Program (Ms. DeVere-Oki)
- Reaffirming Greenprint and the Regional Green Infrastructure (Cindy Blain, Larry Greene and Tim Taylor)
- Agricultural Infrastructure Study Update (Mr. Shabazian)
- Working Landscapes Initiative (Mr. Shabazian/Ms. McKinley)
- SACOG Salutes Annual Awards Presentation (Ms. Hernández)
- Other Matters
‡ - Indicates Action
Chief Executive Officer
Next committee meeting: February 6, 2014
The Land Use and Natural Resources Committee may take up any agenda item at any time, regardless of the order listed. Public comment will be taken on the item at the time that it is taken up by the committee. We ask that members of the public complete a request to speak form, submit it to the clerk of the committee, and keep their remarks brief. If several persons wish to address the committee on a single item, the chair may impose a time limit on individual remarks at the beginning of the discussion. Action may be taken on any item on this agenda.
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (email@example.com) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.