Intelligent Transportation Systems Committee Meeting — Sacramento Region ITS Partnership
1415 L Street, Suite 300 Sacramento, CA 95814
- Introductions / Information Sharing (10:00-10:20)
- New standing meeting day (4th Wednesday of month 10:00-12:00)
- Introduction of new FHWA engineer (10:20-10:25)
- Discussion of W/X Freeway work and operational impacts (10:25-11:55)
- Next ITS Partnership Meeting: STARNET operator interface review and improved 511 website/telephone release.
- Adjournment (12:00)
The next meeting is scheduled for March 26, 2014, at a special location:
Sacramento County Traffic Operations Center – Conference Room
9630 Conservation Road
Sacramento, CA 95827
Next Month allow a few extra minutes for security before the meeting, parking is free (in the lot at the corner of Branch Center Road and Conservation Road). No telephone conference will be available for this meeting.
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (email@example.com) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.