Intelligent Transportation Systems Committee Meeting — Sacramento Region ITS Partnership
1415 L Street, Suite 300
Sacramento, CA 95814
- Introductions / Information Sharing (10:00-10:30)
- Update STARNET Contract (10:30 – 11:00)
- Remaining open items on contract
- Transportation Committee and SACOG Board of Directors – 511 Systems Presentation (August 7th & August 21st)
- Maintenance and Operations Transition
- Discuss need for next phase? Regional Architecture Update?
- ITS California Annual Meeting and Exhibition October 14-16 (11:00-11:05)
- Discussion of evolution of CCTV technologies with Caltrans (11:05-11:15)
- Post “Fix50” evaluation by partners, what worked, can anything be done now to prepare for similar regional projects?(11:15-12:00)
- Adjournment (12:00)
The next meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, August 27, 2014, 10:00-12:00 at SACOG
The next meeting will include a visit from Joe Jeffery from Road-Tech Safety Services, where he will discuss his company’s support of the Fix 50 project and other “ITS related technologies” available in the area.
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.