Intelligent Transportation Systems Committee Meeting — Sacramento Region ITS Partnership
1415 L Street, Suite 300
Sacramento, CA 95814
- Introductions / Information Sharing (10:00-10:30)
- Update STARNET Contract (10:30 – 11:00)
- Remaining open items on contract
- Transportation Committee and SACOG Board of Directors - 511 Systems Presentation (August 7th & August 21st)
- Maintenance and Operations Transition
- Discuss need for next phase? Regional Architecture Update?
- ITS California Annual Meeting and Exhibition October 14-16 (11:00-11:05)
- Discussion of evolution of CCTV technologies with Caltrans (11:05-11:15)
- Post “Fix50” evaluation by partners, what worked, can anything be done now to prepare for similar regional projects?(11:15-12:00)
- Adjournment (12:00)
The next meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, August 27, 2014, 10:00-12:00 at SACOG
The next meeting will include a visit from Joe Jeffery from Road-Tech Safety Services, where he will discuss his company’s support of the Fix 50 project and other “ITS related technologies” available in the area.