Intelligent Transportation Systems Committee Meeting — Sacramento Region ITS Partnership
1415 L Street, Suite 300
Sacramento, CA 95814
- Introductions / Information Sharing (10:00-10:30)
- Update STARNET Contract (10:30 – 10:45)
- Transportation Committee and SACOG Board of Directors – 511 Systems Presentation (update on delayed item)
- Maintenance and Operations Funding through February
- Close out tasks
- Discuss need for next phase? Regional Architecture Update?
- ITS California Annual Meeting and Exhibition October 14-16 reminder only
- Post “Fix50” evaluation by partners, what worked, can anything to be done now to prepare for similar regional projects?(10:45-11:15)
- Joe Jeffery from Road-Tech Safety Services, will discuss his company’s support of the Fix 50 project and other “ITS related technologies” (11:15-11:45)
- Adjournment (11:45)
The next meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, September 24, 2014, 10:00-12:00 at SACOG
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.