Intelligent Transportation Systems Committee Meeting — Sacramento Region ITS Partnership
Note special location:
3165 Gold Valley Drive
Rancho Cordova, CA 95682
- Introductions / Information Sharing (10:00-10:20)
- Update on STARNET/Castle Rock Project (10:20-10:30)
- Update from Sac County on bike detector testing (10:30-10:45)
- Funding Round progress (10:45-10:55)
- ITS Partnership Meeting Adjournment (11:00)
The next meeting is scheduled for October 10, 2013, at the SACOG offices 10:00-11:00.
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.