Innovation Task Force
SACOG Rivers Room
Roll Call: Directors Crews, Flores, Powers, Sander, Saylor, Stallard, Vice Chair Clerici,
Vice Chair Joiner and Chair Buckland
Members of the public may comment on any item on the agenda at the time that it is taken up by the Task Force. We ask that members of the public come forward to be recognized by the Chair and keep their remarks brief.
- Best Practices Research (Mr. Clerici)
- Inter-Regional Study of MTP/SCS in Cooperation with the Metropolitan Transportation Commission, the San Joaquin Council of Governments and
the RAND Corporation (Mr. Garry)
- Air Resources Board Target Setting (Mr. McKeever)
- Senate Bill 743 Update (Mr. Griesenbeck)
- MPO Mega-Region Partnership (Mr. Carpenter)
- Shared Planning Functions with SMAQMD and Regional Transit (Ms. Lizon/Mr. Peterson)
- Enhanced Data & Analysis Member Services (Mr. Schenirer)
- Other Matters
Chief Executive Officer
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (email@example.com) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.