Government Relations and Public Affairs Committee Meeting
Roll Call: Directors Buckland, Davis, Hanley, Samayoa, Stallard, Wheeler, Yuill, Vice Chairs Ashby and Serna, and Chair Miklos
Public Communications: Any person wishing to address the Committee on any item not on the agenda may do so at this time. After ten minutes of testimony, any additional testimony will be heard following the action items.
- PDF Minutes of March 10, 2014 Meeting ‡
- Draft Budget and Overall Work Plan for 2014/2015
- PDF Board Room Visual Presentation Systems Request for Proposals (Mr. Concannon) ‡
- PDF Consideration of AB 2447 – Public Contracts: Sacramento Regional Transit District (Mr. Johnson)‡
- PDF Consideration of AB 1957 – State Highway Route 16 (Mr. Johnson) ‡
- Metropolitan Transportation Plan/Sustainable Communities
- PDF Inventory of Adopted and Proposed Land Use Plans (Follow-up on Employment, Infill, and Rural Residential) (Ms. Lizon)
- PDF Approach for 2016 Metropolitan Transportation Plan/Sustainable Communities Strategy Public Workshops (Ms. Hernández)
- PDF State Advocacy Update (Mr. Johnson)
- PDF Federal Advocacy Update (Mr. Johnson)
- PDF May is Bike Month 2013 Recap and 2014 Campaign Update (Mr. Tendick)
- Other Matters
Download complete agenda
Download agenda summary
‡ - Indicates Action
Next committee meeting: Monday, May 19, 2014
Chief Executive Officer
The Policy & Innovation Committee may take up any agenda item at any time, regardless of the order listed. Public comment will be taken on the item at the time that it is taken up by the committee. We ask that members of the public complete a request to speak form, submit it to the clerk of the committee, and keep their remarks brief. If several persons wish to address the committee on a single item, the chair may impose a time limit on individual remarks at the beginning of the discussion. Action may be taken on any item on this agenda.
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.