Government Relations and Public Affairs Committee Meeting
Roll Call: Directors Buckland, Davis, Hanley, Samayoa, Stallard, Wheeler, Yuill, Vice Chairs Ashby and Serna, and Chair Miklos
Public Communications: Any person wishing to address the Committee on any item not on the agenda may do so at this time. After ten minutes of testimony, any additional testimony will be heard following the action items.
- Minutes of the April 7 and May 19, 2014, Meetings ‡
- Request for Proposals for Human Resources Consulting Services (Mr. Trost)‡
- Contract for Federal Policy Services (Mr. Johnson)‡
- Reporting and Paying the Value of Employer Paid Member Contributions for FY 2014/2015 (Ms. Niccum)‡
- Request for Proposals for Public Opinion Research Services◄ (Ms. Hernández)‡
- Environmental Impact Report On Crude Oil Shipments in the SACOG Region (Mr. Trost)‡
- Metropolitan Transportation Plan/Sustainable Communities
- Status of Phasing Analysis (Mr. Griesenbeck)
- Habitat Conservation Plans/Natural Communities Conservation Plans Development (Ms. McKinley)
- Floodplains and Levee Improvements (Mr. Chew)
- Research of Factors Influencing Development Pattern (Water) (Ms. Lizon)
- RevisedAirports Constraints Analysis (Mr. Chew)
- State Advocacy Update (Mr. Johnson)
- Federal Advocacy Update (Mr. Johnson)
- Review of Committee Quorum and Attendance Rules (Mr. Trost/Ms. Ziemer)
- Other Matters
‡ - Indicates Action
Next committee meeting: Monday, August 11, 2014
Chief Executive Officer
The Policy & Innovation Committee may take up any agenda item at any time, regardless of the order listed. Public comment will be taken on the item at the time that it is taken up by the committee. We ask that members of the public complete a request to speak form, submit it to the clerk of the committee, and keep their remarks brief. If several persons wish to address the committee on a single item, the chair may impose a time limit on individual remarks at the beginning of the discussion. Action may be taken on any item on this agenda.
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.