Government Relations and Public Affairs Committee Meeting
Roll Call: Directors Buckland, Davis, Hanley, Samayoa, Stallard, Wheeler, Yuill, Vice ChairsAshby and Serna, and Chair Miklos
Public Communications: Any person wishing to address the Committee on any item not on the agenda may do so at this time. After ten minutes of testimony, any additional testimony will be heard following the action items.
- Minutes of the June 9, 2014, Meeting ‡
- Annual Adoption of Salary Plan per CalPERS Regulation (Ms. Niccum)‡
- Revised Yuba County Local Transportation Fund Findings of Apportionment for Fiscal Year 2014/15 (Mr. Taylor)‡
- Selection of Consultant for Metropolitan Transportation Plan/Sustainable Communities Strategy Environmental Impact Report Legal Services Contract (Mr. Chew)‡
- Contracts for Cooperative Purchase of Fuels and Lubricants (Mr. Johnson)‡
- Potential New Projects: CivicSpark and Clean Vehicle Rebate Project (Mr. McKeever/Mr. Trost)‡
- Report on Fiscal Year 2013-14 Contracts Under $50,000 (Mr. Trost)‡
- Metropolitan Transportation Plan/Sustainable Communities Strategy Update
- Ten-Year Anniversary of Adoption of Sacramento Region Blueprint (Ms. Hernández)
- Comment Letter on Valero Crude by Rail Project Environmental Impact Report (Mr. Trost)
- State Advocacy Update (Mr. Johnson)
- Federal Advocacy Update (Mr. Johnson)
- Other Matters
‡ - Indicates Action
Next committee meeting: Monday, September 8, 2014
Chief Executive Officer
The Policy & Innovation Committee may take up any agenda item at any time, regardless of the order listed. Public comment will be taken on the item at the time that it is taken up by the committee. We ask that members of the public complete a request to speak form, submit it to the clerk of the committee, and keep their remarks brief. If several persons wish to address the committee on a single item, the chair may impose a time limit on individual remarks at the beginning of the discussion. Action may be taken on any item on this agenda.
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (email@example.com) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.