Government Relations and Public Affairs Committee Meeting
Roll Call:Directors Allard, Ashby, Hanley, Hill, Knight, McBride (non-voting),Roberts, Serna, Stallard, Vice Chair Saylor, and Chair Miklos
Members of the public may comment on any item on the agenda at the time that it is taken up by the Board. We ask that members of the public come forward to be recognized by the Chair and keep their remarks brief.
- Minutes of April 9, 2012 Meeting ‡
- The Final Fiscal Year 2012/13 SACOG Budgets
(Mr. Trost/Mr. Ghiorso)‡
- Final Overall Work Program for Fiscal Year 2012-2013 (Mr. Carpenter)‡
Delegation of Signature Authority to Chief
Operating Officer/General Counsel (Mr. Trost)‡
- Attachment A
- Attachment B
- Amend Consultant Contract for Sacramento Activity-Based Travel Simulation Model (SACSIM) Project (Mr. Gordon)‡
- Consideration of AB 1779 (Mr. Carpenter)‡
- Contract Amendment for Federal Advocacy Services(Ms. Sloan)‡
- Federal Advocacy Update (Ms. Sloan)
- State Advocacy Update (Mr. Johnson)
- Attachment A
- May is Bike Month Recap and 2012 Campaign (Mr. Tendick)
- Other Matters
‡ - Indicates Action
Chief Executive Officer
Next committee meeting: June 11, 2012
The Policy & Innovation Committee may take up any agenda item at any time, regardless of the order listed. Public comment will be taken on the item at the time that it is taken up by the committee. We ask that members of the public complete a request to speak form, submit it to the clerk of the committee, and keep their remarks brief. If several persons wish to address the committee on a single item, the chair may impose a time limit on individual remarks at the beginning of the discussion. Action may be taken on any item on this agenda.
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.