Government Relations and Public Affairs Committee Meeting
Roll Call: Directors Buckland, Davis, Hanley, Samayoa, Stallard, Wheeler, Yuill, Vice Chairs Ashby and Serna, and Chair Miklos
Public Communications: Any person wishing to address the Committee on any item not on the agenda may do so at this time. After ten minutes of testimony, any additional testimony will be heard following the action items.
- Minutes of February 10, 2014 Meeting ‡
- Annual SACOG Financial Reports for Fiscal Year 2012-13 (Mr. Carpenter/Ms. Niccum/Mr. Taylor)‡
- Adopt SACOG Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Grievance Procedures and Notice (Ms. VaughanBechtold) ‡
- Forestry Advocacy Principles (Mr. Johnson)‡
- Draft Budget and Overall Work Program Public Review Period (Mr. Carpenter) ‡
- Metropolitan Transportation Plan/Sustainable Communities Strategy Update
- Consultant Services to Complete the UrbanFootprint Public Health Module Improvement Project (Mr. Garry)‡
- State Advocacy Update (Mr. Johnson)
- Federal Advocacy Update (Mr. Johnson)
- Other Matters
‡ - Indicates Action
Next committee meeting: Monday, April 7, 2014
Chief Executive Officer
The Policy & Innovation Committee may take up any agenda item at any time, regardless of the order listed. Public comment will be taken on the item at the time that it is taken up by the committee. We ask that members of the public complete a request to speak form, submit it to the clerk of the committee, and keep their remarks brief. If several persons wish to address the committee on a single item, the chair may impose a time limit on individual remarks at the beginning of the discussion. Action may be taken on any item on this agenda.
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (email@example.com) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.