Forestry and Wildfire Panel Discussion
SACOG’s Land Use and Natural Resources Committee recently hosted a panel of forestry experts to begin to address concerns regarding the impact of recent wildfires on air quality and emissions in the SACOG region.
- Nic Enstice, Regional Science Coordinator, Sierra Nevada Conservancy
- Tim Howard, Regional Timber Appraisal Specialist, US Forest Service
- Shelby Livingston, Climate Investments Branch Chief, California Air Resources Board
- Mark Luster, Community Relations Manager, Sierra Pacific Industries
- Stewart McMorrow, Deputy Chief Forestry Assistance, California Department of Forestry & Fire Protection
- Trent Procter, Air Quality Program Manager, US Forest Service