SACOG Board of Directors Meeting
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Directors Aguiar-Curry, Ashby (Alt), Buckland, Cabaldon, Cleveland, Crews, Davis, Duran, Griego, Hagen, Hanley, Hesch, Hodges, Jankovitz, Joiner, Krovoza, MacGlashan, Miklos, Peters, Rohan, Samayoa, Sander, Serna, Slowey, Stallard, VeerKamp, West, Wheeler, Yuill, Vice-Chair Saylor, Chair Cohn, and Ex-Officio Member Jones
Public Communications: Any person wishing to address the Board on any item not on the agenda may do so at this time. After ten minutes of testimony, any additional testimony will be heard following the action items.
The Board may take up any agenda item at any time, regardless of the order listed. Public comment will be taken on the item at the time that it is taken up by the Board. We ask that members of the public complete a request to speak form, submit it to the Clerk of the Board, and keep their remarks brief. If several persons wish to address the board on a single item, the chair may impose a time limit on individual remarks at the beginning of the discussion. Action may be taken on any item on this agenda.
Consent Calendar: (Items are acted upon as one unit unless discussion is requested)
- Approve Minutes of May 29, 2014, Board Meeting
- Approve the Transportation Development Act Claim for the City of Sacramento
- Approve Funding of Transit Projects Using Proposition 1B Transit—Public Transportation Modernization, Improvement, and Service Enhancement Account (PTMISEA) Funds
- Approve Withdrawal from CalVans Joint Powers Authority
- Approve Connect Card Change Order with INIT for Expanded Bus Fleets
- Approve Transportation Demand Management Programming and Funding Guidelines
- Approve Request for Proposals for Human Resources Consulting Services
- Approve Contract for Federal Policy Services
- Approve Reporting and Paying the Value of Employer Paid Member Contributions for FY 2014/2015
- Approve Request for Proposals for Public Opinion Research Services
Chief Executive Officer
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (email@example.com) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.