SACOG Board of Directors Meeting
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Directors Aguiar-Curry, Ashby, Buckland, Cabaldon, Cleveland, Crews, Davis, Duran, Frerichs, Griego, Hagen, Hanley, Hesch, Hodges, Jankovitz, Joiner, MacGlashan, Miklos, Peters, Rohan, Samayoa, Sander, Serna, Slowey, Stallard, Veerkamp, West, Wheeler, Yuill, Vice-Chair Saylor, Chair Cohn, and Ex-Officio Member Benipal
Public Communications: Any person wishing to address the Board on any item not on the agenda may do so at this time. After ten minutes of testimony, any additional testimony will be heard following the action items.
The Board may take up any agenda item at any time, regardless of the order listed. Public comment will be taken on the item at the time that it is taken up by the Board. We ask that members of the public complete a request to speak form, submit it to the Clerk of the Board, and keep their remarks brief. If several persons wish to address the board on a single item, the chair may impose a time limit on individual remarks at the beginning of the discussion. Action may be taken on any item on this agenda.
Consent Calendar: ‡(Items are acted upon as one unit unless discussion is requested)
- Approve Minutes of the August 21, 2014, Board Meeting
- Approve the Transportation Development Act Claims for the City of Woodland and the Sacramento Regional Transit District
- Approve 2015/18 Metropolitan Transportation Improvement Program, Amendment #4 to the Metropolitan Transportation Plan/Sustainable Communities Strategy 2035, and Air Quality Conformity Analysis
- Approve 2015 Delivery Plan Process
- Approve Rural-Urban Connections Strategy Delta Case Study
- Approve Overall Work Program Fiscal Year 2014-15 Amendment #1
- Approve SACOG Salutes Award Program
- Approve Amendment to Contract with URS for Downtown/Riverfront Transit Study
- pprove U.S. Department of Transportation Requirement for Transit Representation in Metropolitan Planning Organization Structure (Mr. Trost)
- Six-County Regional Active Transportation Program Funding Recommendations (Ms. DeVere-Oki)‡
- Comments on U.S. Department of Transportation Notice of Comprehensive Proposed Rule Making for Crude Oil (Notice of Proposed Rule Making and Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking) (Mr. Trost)‡
- Project Performance Assessment for the San Francisco Bay Area’s Regional Transportation Plan/Sustainable Communities Strategy (Steve Heminger, Executive Director, Metropolitan Transportation Commission)
Receive and File:
Adjourn to Rivers Rooms for Board Luncheon
‡ Action Requested
Chief Executive Officer
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (email@example.com) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.