SACOG Board of Directors Meeting
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Directors Aguiar-Curry, Ashby, Buckland, Cabaldon, Cleveland, Crews, Davis, Duran, Frerichs, Griego, Hagen, Hanley, Hesch, Hodges, Jankovitz, Joiner, MacGlashan, Miklos, Peters, Rohan, Samayoa, Sander, Serna, Slowey, Stallard, Veerkamp, West, Wheeler, Yuill, Vice-Chair Saylor, Chair Cohn, and Ex-Officio Member Benipal
The Board may take up any agenda item at any time, regardless of the order listed. Public comment will be taken on the item at the time that it is taken up by the Board. We ask that members of the public complete a request to speak form, submit it to the Clerk of the Board, and keep their remarks brief. If several persons wish to address the board on a single item, the chair may impose a time limit on individual remarks at the beginning of the discussion. Action may be taken on any item on this agenda.
Consent Calendar: ‡ (Items are acted upon as one unit unless discussion is requested)
- Approve Minutes of October 16, 2014, Board Meeting
- Approve the Transportation Development Act Claims for the City of Citrus Heights and the City of West Sacramento
- Approve Funding of Transit Projects Using Proposition 1B Transit—Public Transportation Modernization, Improvement, and Service Enhancement Account (PTMISEA) Funds
- Adopt SACOG Board of Directors and Committee Schedule for 2015
- Approve Amendment to Contract for Finance Software Assistance
- Approve Contract Amendment with URS Corporation for Downtown/Riverfront Transit Study
- Approve Overall Work Program Fiscal Year 2014-15 Amendment #2
- Approve Sacramento Housing & Redevelopment Agency Promise Zone Designation Application
Adjourn as SACOG, convene as SAFE (separate agenda)
Adjourn as SAFE, reconvene as SACOG
- Environmental Impact Report on Crude Oil Shipments in the SACOG Region (Mr. Trost)‡
- 2015 Board Chair and Vice-Chair Nominations‡
- 2016 Metropolitan Transportation Plan/Sustainable Communities Strategy (MTP/SCS) Public Opinion Phone Poll and Public Workshop Results (Mr. Chew)
Adjournment: The next meeting of the SACOG Board will be held on Thursday, December 18, at 9:30 a.m. in the SACOG Board Room, 1415, L Street, Sacramento, CA.
‡ - Action Requested
Chief Executive Officer
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (email@example.com) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.