SACOG Board of Directors Meeting
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Directors Allard, Alpine, Anderson, Billeci, Cabaldon, Cohn, Cosgrove, Davis, Hagen, Hanley, Hodges, Holmes, Jankovitz, Johnson, Knight, Krovoza, MacGlashan, McBride, Miklos, Montna, Payne, Peters, Sander, Saylor, Scherer, Serna, Slowey, Stallard, West, Vice- Chair Griego, Chair Hill and Ex-Officio Member Jones
Public Communications: (Any person wishing to address the Board on any item not on the agenda may do so at this time. After ten minutes of testimony, any additional testimony will be heard following the action items.
Consent Calendar: ‡ (Items are acted upon as one unit unless discussion is requested)
- Approve Minutes of the April 19, 2012, SACOG Board Meeting
- Authorize Delegation of Signature Authority to Chief Operating Officer/General Counsel
- Approve Amended Consultant Contract for Sacramento Activity-Based Travel Simulation Model (SACSIM) Project
- Authorize Contract Amendment for Federal Advocacy Services
- Support AB 1779
Action Items: ‡
- Public Hearing: Unmet Transit Needs in the Sacramento Regional Transit District, Sacramento, Sutter, Yolo, and Yuba Counties and the Cities Therein (Ms. VaughanBechtold)
- Final Fiscal Year 2012/13 SACOG Budgets (Mr. Trost/Mr. Ghiorso)
- Final Overall Work Program for Fiscal Year 2012/13 (Mr. Carpenter)
- Consideration of SB 955 (Mr. Trost)
- Delegation of Authority to Strategic
Planning Committee for June Actions (Mr. Trost)
Adjournment: The next meeting of the SACOG Board will be held on Thursday, June 21, 2012 at 9:30 a.m. in the SACOG Board Room, 1415 L Street, Sacramento, CA.
‡ - Action Requested
Chief Executive Officer
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (email@example.com) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.