SACOG Board of Directors Meeting
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Directors Allard, Alpine, Anderson, Billeci, Cabaldon, Cohn, Cosgrove, Davis, Hagen, Hanley, Hodges, Holmes, Jankovitz, Johnson, Knight, Krovoza, MacGlashan, McBride, Miklos, Montna, Payne, Peters, Sander, Saylor, Scherer, Serna, Slowey, Stallard, West, Vice- Chair Griego, Chair Hill and Ex-Officio Member Jones
Public Communications: (Any person wishing to address the Board on any item not on the agenda may do so at this time. After ten minutes of testimony, any additional testimony will be heard following the action items.
Consent Calendar: ‡ (Items are acted upon as one unit unless discussion is requested)
- Approve Minutes of the August 16, 2012 Board Meeting
- Approve the Transportation Development Act Claims for the City of Citrus Heights, the City of Elk Grove, the City of Galt, the County of Sacramento, and the County of Yolo
- Approve Funding of Transit Projects Using Proposition 1B Transit – Public Transportation Modernization, Improvement, and Service Enhancement Account (PTMISEA) Funds
- Authorize Connect Card Contract with Elavon
- Authorize Connect Card Contract with Clever Devices, Inc.
- Authorize Contract with Calthorpe Associates for Implementation of UrbanFootprint Tool in SACOG Region
- Authorize Sole-Source Contract for SACOG PECAS Integrated Economic Land Use/Transportation Model
- Adopt SACOG Board of Directors and Committee Schedule for 2013
Action Items: ‡
- Delegate to Strategic Planning Committee the Authority to Decide Whether to Approve Subrecipient Agreement Between SACOG and Sacramento Regional Transit for Regional Funds to Allow Procurement of Connect Card Related Bus Hardware (Mr. McCrary)
- Fiscal Year 2012-13 Overall Work Program Amendment #2 (Mr. Ghiorso)
- Regional Housing Needs Plan (Mr. Chew)
- Contracts Related to the Project level Analysis for the Environmental Streamlining Work Under the HUD Sustainable Communities Regional Planning Grant (Mr. Concannon)
Adjournment: The next meeting of the SACOG Board will be held on Thursday, December 6, 2012, at 9:30 a.m. in the SACOG Board Room, 1415 L Street Suite 300, Sacramento, CA. The RUCS tour will follow adjournment of the Board meeting.
‡ - Action Requested
Chief Executive Officer
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (email@example.com) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.