SACOG Board of Directors Meeting
Pledge of Allegiance
SACOG Salutes: SACOG’s 2012 Regional Awards Ceremony will begin at 9:30 a.m. The SACOG Board of Directors Meeting will follow the awards ceremony.
Roll Call: Directors Aguiar-Curry, Allard, Buckland, Cabaldon, Cohn, Cosgrove, Davis, Hagen, Hanley, Hesch, Hodges, Holmes, Jankovitz, Johnson, Knight, Krovoza, MacGlashan, Miklos, Montna, Payne, Peters, Samayoa, Sander, Saylor, Scherer, Serna, Slowey, Stallard, West, Vice-Chair Griego, Chair Hill and Ex-Officio Member Jones
The Board may take up any agenda item at any time, regardless of the order listed. Public comment will be taken on the item at the time that it is taken up by the Board. We ask that members of the public complete a request to speak form, submit it to the Clerk of the Board, and keep their remarks brief. If several persons wish to address the board on a single item, the chair may impose a time limit on individual remarks at the beginning of the discussion. Action may be taken on any item on this agenda.
Consent Calendar: ‡ (Items are acted upon as one unit unless discussion is requested)
- Approve Minutes of the September 20, 2012 Board Meetings
- Approve the Transportation Development Act Claims for the City of Folsom, City of West Sacramento, City of Wheatland, City of Yuba City, and County of Yuba
- Approve Updated Programming Recommendations for the Large Urbanized Area Federal Transit Administration Section 5316 and 5317 (Job Access Reverse Commute and New Freedom) Grants
- Approve Delivery Plan 2013 Process
- Authorize the Chief Executive Officer to Enter into a Memorandum of Understanding for Planning the Downtown/ Riverfront Transit Project SACOG Salutes: SACOG’s 2012 Regional Awards Ceremony will begin at 9:30 a.m. The SACOG Board of Directors Meeting will follow the awards ceremony.
- Approve Regional Bicycle, Pedestrian, and Trails Master Plan Policies
- Approve SACOG Safe Routes to School Policy and Joining the SRTS National Partnership
- Approve Amendment #3 to the Overall Work Program for Fiscal Year 2012-13
- Approve Accounting Software Replacement Purchase Delegation
- Approve Delegation of Authority to the Strategic Planning Committee to Approve the Distribution of Proposition 1B Transit System Safety, Security, and Disaster Response Account Bond Funds
- Approve Contract Negotiation for High-Resolution Imagery Purchase
- Adopt Resolution Limiting Health FSA Salary Reductions to $2,500
- 13. Adoption of Salary Schedule
Action Items: ‡
- Subrecipient Agreement between SACOG and Sacramento Regional Transit for Regional Funds to Allow Procurement of Connect Card Related Bus Hardware
- Connect Card Banking Services Agreement
- Subrecipient Agreement between SACOG and Sacramento Regional Transit for Connect Card Project Funds for a Regional Service Center Hardware Procurement
- Election of 2013 SACOG Chair and Vice-Chair (Director Cosgrove)
- Recognition of 2012 Chair Hill
- Induction of 2013 Chair and Vice-Chair
- Recognition of outgoing Board members for exemplary service on the SACOG Board
SACOG Board Retreat
- Update on Shared Services & New Initiatives Task Force and Action, if any, Directing Staff to Take Further Action (Task Force Chair Knight) ‡
Adjournment: The next meeting of the SACOG Board will be held on Thursday, January 17, 2013 at 9:30 a.m. in the SACOG Board Room, 1415 L Street, Sacramento, CA.
‡ - Action Requested
Chief Executive Officer
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (email@example.com) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.