SACOG Board of Directors Meeting
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Directors Aguiar-Curry, Ashby (alt), Buckland, Cabaldon, Cleveland, Crews, Davis, Duran, Hagen, Hanley, Hesch, Hodges, Jankovitz, Joiner, Krovoza, MacGlashan, Miklos, Peters, Rohan, Samayoa, Sander, Saylor, Scherer, Serna, Slowey, Stallard, VeerKamp, West, Yuill, Vice-Chair Cohn, Chair Griego, and Ex-Officio Member Jones
The Board may take up any agenda item at any time, regardless of the order listed. Public comment will be taken on the item at the time that it is taken up by the Board. We ask that members of the public complete a request to speak form, submit it to the Clerk of the Board, and keep their remarks brief. If several persons wish to address the board on a single item, the chair may impose a time limit on individual remarks at the beginning of the discussion. Action may be taken on any item on this agenda.
Consent Calendar: ‡ (Items are acted upon as one unit unless discussion is requested)
- Approve Minutes of the April 25, 2013, Board Meeting
- Approve the Transportation Development Act Claim for the County of Sacramento
- Approve Funding of Transit Projects Using Federal Transit Administration Section 5307 and 5339 FFY 2013 Apportionments to the Sacramento Urbanized Area
- Approve Flexible Funds Programing Round Framework and Application Process
- Endorse Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery (TIGER) V Nomination Process
- Approve SACOG Toll Credits Policy
- Approve Fiscal Year 2012-13 Overall Work Program Amendment #5
Action Items ‡ - Action Requested
- Final Overall Work Program for Fiscal Year 2013-14 (Mr. Carpenter)
- Final Budgets for Fiscal Year 2013-14 (Mr. Trost)
Adjournment: The next meeting of the SACOG Board will be held on Thursday, June 20, 2013 at 9:30 a.m. in the SACOG Board Room, 1415 L Street, Sacramento, CA.
‡ - Action Requested
Chief Executive Officer
Mary Jane Griego
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.