SACOG Board of Directors Meeting
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Directors Aguiar-Curry, Ashby (alt), Buckland, Cabaldon, Cleveland, Crews, Davis, Duran, Hagen, Hanley, Hesch, Hodges, Jankovitz, Joiner, Krovoza, MacGlashan, Miklos, Peters, Rohan, Samayoa, Sander, Saylor, Scherer, Serna, Slowey, Stallard, VeerKamp, West, Yuill, Vice-Chair Cohn, Chair Griego, and Ex-Officio Member Jones
The Board may take up any agenda item at any time, regardless of the order listed. Public comment will be taken on the item at the time that it is taken up by the Board. We ask that members of the public complete a request to speak form, submit it to the Clerk of the Board, and keep their remarks brief. If several persons wish to address the board on a single item, the chair may impose a time limit on individual remarks at the beginning of the discussion. Action may be taken on any item on this agenda.
Consent Calendar: ‡ (Items are acted upon as one unit unless discussion is requested)
- Approve Minutes of the May 16, 2013 Board Meeting
- Approve the Transportation Development Act Claims for the City of Davis, City of Sacramento, City of West Sacramento, County of Sutter and Sacramento Regional Transit District
- Approve Consultant Selection for Phase 2 of Downtown/Riverfront Transit Study
- Approve Regional Bicycle, Pedestrian, and Trails Master Plan Update
- Approve Request to Change the Scope for a Regional/Local Project
- Approve Finding that Public Transportation Services in Sacramento County Are Coordinated to Help Meet State Farebox Recovery Requirements
- Approve Memorandum of Understanding Establishing a Collaborative with Regional Transit, Paratransit, Inc., Sacramento Transportation Authority and SACOG
- Authorize Applying for Federal Highways Administration Climate Change Scenario Planning Grant
- Approve Reporting and Paying the Value of Employer Paid Member Contributions for FY 2013/14
- Adopt Updated SACOG Purchasing Policies and Procedures
- Approve Revised Sacramento County Findings of Apportionment for Fiscal Year 2012/13
Action Items ‡ - Action Requested
Closed Session ‡ - Action Requested
Adjournment: The next meeting of the SACOG Board will be held on Thursday, June 20, 2013 at 9:30 a.m. in the SACOG Board Room, 1415 L Street, Sacramento, CA.
‡ - Action Requested
Chief Executive Officer
Mary Jane Griego
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.