SACOG Board of Directors Meeting
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Directors Aguiar-Curry, Ashby (alt), Buckland, Cabaldon, Cleveland, Crews, Davis, Duran, Hagen, Hanley, Hesch, Hodges, Jankovitz, Joiner, Krovoza, MacGlashan, Miklos, Peters, Rohan, Samayoa, Sander, Saylor, Scherer, Serna, Slowey, Stallard, VeerKamp, West, Yuill, Vice-Chair Cohn, Chair Griego, and Ex-Officio Member Jones
The Board may take up any agenda item at any time, regardless of the order listed. Public comment will be taken on the item at the time that it is taken up by the Board. We ask that members of the public complete a request to speak form, submit it to the Clerk of the Board, and keep their remarks brief. If several persons wish to address the board on a single item, the chair may impose a time limit on individual remarks at the beginning of the discussion. Action may be taken on any item on this agenda.
Consent Calendar: ‡ (Items are acted upon as one unit unless discussion is requested)
- Approve Minutes of the August 15, 2013 Board Meeting
- Approve the Transportation Development Act Claims for the City of Elk Grove, County of Yolo and Paratranist, Inc.
- Approve Funding of Transit Projects Using Proposition 1B Transit – Public Transportation Modernization, Improvement, and Service Enhancement Account (PTMISEA) Funds
- Approve Delivery Plan 2014 Process
- Authorize Release of RFP for Housing Element Consultant Services for Two Jurisdictions
- Approve Aerial Imagery Collection Project
- Approve Fiscal Year 2013/14 Overall Work Program Amendment #1
- Metropolitan Transportation Plan/Sustainable Communities Strategy and the Sacramento Region Housing Market (Ms. Sprowls)
Adjournment: The next meeting of the SACOG Board will be held on Thursday, November 14, 2013, at 9:30 a.m. in the SACOG Board Room, 1415, L Street, Sacramento, CA
- Presentation by Director David Sander regarding League of Cities First Tier Suburbs Council activities.
- Board member comments and dialogue on transportation and governance topics
‡ - Action Requested
Chief Executive Officer
Mary Jane Griego
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (email@example.com) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.