SACOG Board of Directors Meeting
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Directors Aguiar-Curry, Ashby (Alt), Buckland, Cabaldon, Cleveland, Crews, Davis, Duran, Griego, Hagen, Hanley, Hesch, Hodges, Jankovitz, Joiner, Krovoza, MacGlashan, Miklos, Peters, Rohan, Samayoa, Sander, Serna, Slowey, Stallard, VeerKamp, West, Wheeler, Yuill, Vice-Chair Saylor, Chair Cohn, and Ex-Officio Member Jones
Public Communications: Any person wishing to address the Board on any item not on the agenda may do so at this time. After ten minutes of testimony, any additional testimony will be heard following the action items.
The Board may take up any agenda item at any time, regardless of the order listed. Public comment will be taken on the item at the time that it is taken up by the Board. We ask that members of the public complete a request to speak form, submit it to the Clerk of the Board, and keep their remarks brief. If several persons wish to address the board on a single item, the chair may impose a time limit on individual remarks at the beginning of the discussion. Action may be taken on any item on this agenda.
Consent Calendar: ‡ (Items are acted upon as one unit unless discussion is requested)
- Approve Minutes of the December 12, 2013, Board Meeting
- Approve the Transportation Development Act Claims for the City of Yuba City and for the County of Yuba
- Approve Submission of Applications for FY 2014-15 Caltrans Transportation Planning Discretionary Grants
- Approve State Advocacy Principles
- Approve Federal Advocacy Principles
- Public Hearing: Unmet Transit Needs in the Sacramento Regional Transit District, Sacramento, Sutter, Yolo, and Yuba Counties, and the Cities Therein (Ms. VaughanBechtold) ‡
- Resolution Recognizing Ted Gaebler for Leadership in Municipal Service (Mr. McKeever)‡
Receive & File:
- Public Employee Performance Evaluation: Chief Executive Officer [Government Code Section 54957] (Mr. Trost)
Adjournment: The next meeting of the SACOG Board will be held on Thursday, February 20, 2014, at 9:30 a.m. in the SACOG Board Room, 1415, L Street, Sacramento, CA
‡ - Action Requested
Chief Executive Officer
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (email@example.com) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.