SACOG Board of Directors Meeting
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Directors Aguiar-Curry, Ashby (Alt), Buckland, Cabaldon, Cleveland, Crews, Davis, Duran, Griego, Hagen, Hanley, Hesch, Hodges, Jankovitz, Joiner, Krovoza, MacGlashan, Miklos, Peters, Rohan, Samayoa, Sander, Serna, Slowey, Stallard, VeerKamp, West, Wheeler, Yuill, Vice-Chair Saylor, Chair Cohn, and Ex-Officio Member Jones
Public Communications: Any person wishing to address the Board on any item not on the agenda may do so at this time. After ten minutes of testimony, any additional testimony will be heard following the action items.
The Board may take up any agenda item at any time, regardless of the order listed. Public comment will be taken on the item at the time that it is taken up by the Board. We ask that members of the public complete a request to speak form, submit it to the Clerk of the Board, and keep their remarks brief. If several persons wish to address the board on a single item, the chair may impose a time limit on individual remarks at the beginning of the discussion. Action may be taken on any item on this agenda.
Consent Calendar: ‡ (Items are acted upon as one unit unless discussion is requested)
- Approve Minutes of March 20, 2014, Board Meeting
- Approve the Transportation Development Act Claim for the City of Elk Grove
- Approve Draft Amendment #25 to the 2013/16 Metropolitan Transportation Improvement Program, Draft Amendment #3 to the Metropolitan Transportation Plan/ Sustainable Communities Strategy 2035, and Air Quality Conformity Analysis
- Approve Resolution Approving the Distribution of FY 2013/14 Proposition 1B Transit System Safety, Security, and Disaster Response Account Bond Funds
- Approve SACOG Six-County Regional Active Transportation Program Guidelines
- Approve Board Room Visual Presentation Systems Request for Proposals
- Support Assembly Bill 2447 – Public Contracts: Sacramento Regional Transit District
- Support Assembly Bill 1957 – State Highway Route 16
Adjourn as SACOG, convene as SAFE (separate agenda here) Adjourn as SAFE, reconvene as SACOG
- Draft Budgets for Fiscal Year 2014/15 (Mr. Trost)
- Draft Overall Work Program for Fiscal Year 2014/15 (Mr. Trost)
- Cooperative Agreements for Financial Services Related to Caltrans W/X Viaduct Construction Project on Highway 50 (Ms. Doherty)‡
- Regional Managers Water Update (Mr. Shirey)‡
Adjournment: The next meeting of the SACOG Board will be held on Thursday, May 29, 2014, at 9:30 a.m. in the SACOG Board Room, 1415, L Street, Sacramento, CA
‡ - Action Requested
Chief Executive Officer
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (email@example.com) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.