SACOG Board of Directors Meeting
The Board may take up any agenda item at any time, regardless of the order listed. Public comment will be taken on the item at the time that it is taken up by the Board. We ask that members of the public complete a request to speak form, submit it to the Clerk of the Board, and keep their remarks brief. If several persons wish to address the board on a single item, the chair may impose a time limit on individual remarks at the beginning of the discussion. Action may be taken on any item on this agenda.
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Directors Aguiar-Curry, Ashby, Buckland, Cabaldon, Clerici, Crews, Davis, Duran, Flores, Frerichs, Griego, Hesch, Hodges, Jankovitz, Joiner, Kennedy, Miklos, Peters, Powers, Samayoa, Sander, Schenirer, Serna, Slowey, Stallard, Veerkamp, West, Wheeler, Yuill, Vice Chair Rohan, Chair Saylor, and Ex-Officio Member Benipal
Public Communications: Any person wishing to address the Board on any item not on the agenda may do so at this time. After ten minutes of testimony, any additional testimony will be heard following the action items.
Consent Calendar: ‡ (Items are acted upon as one unit unless discussion is requested)
- Approve Minutes of the February 19, 2015 Board Meeting
- Approve 2014/15 Regional Program of Projects for the Federal Transit Administration’s Section 5311 Funds (Ms. VaughanBechtold)
- Fiscal Year 2014-15 Overall Work Program Amendment #4 (Mr. Carpenter)
- SACOG Role in Administering Regional Funding From California’s Low Carbon Transit Operations Program (LCTOP) (Mr. Carpenter)
Adjourn as SACOG, convene as SAFE (separate agenda)
Adjourn as SAFE, reconvene as SACOG
- 2016 Metropolitan Transportation Plan/Sustainable Communities Strategy Draft Preferred Scenario (Ms. Lizon)
- Barry Broome, CEO, Greater Sacramento Area Economic Council (GSAEC)
Receive and File:
Adjourn to Rivers Rooms for Board Luncheon:
Adjournment: The next meeting of the SACOG Board will be held on Thursday, April 16, 2015, at 9:30 a.m. in the SACOG Board Room, 1415, L Street, Sacramento, CA
‡ - Action Requested
Chief Executive Officer
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (email@example.com) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.