Board of Directors Meeting
SACOG Board Room
The Board may take up any agenda item at any time, regardless of the order listed. Public comment will be taken on the item at the time that it is taken up by the Board. We ask that members of the public complete a request to speak form, submit it to the Clerk of the Board, and keep their remarks brief. If several persons wish to address the board on a single item, the chair may impose a time limit on individual remarks at the beginning of the discussion. Action may be taken on any item on this agenda.
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Directors Aguiar-Curry, Buckland, Butler, Cabaldon, Clerici, Crews, Davis, Duran, Flores, Frerichs, Griego, Hesch, Hodges, Jankovitz, Johnson, Joiner, Kennedy, Miklos, Peters, Powers, Samayoa, Sander, Saylor , Schenirer, Slowey, Stallard, Veerkamp, West, Wheeler, Vice-Chair Serna, Chair Rohan, and Ex-Officio Member Benipal
Public Communications: Any person wishing to address the Board on any item not on the agenda may do so at this time. After ten minutes of testimony, any additional testimony will be heard following the action items.
- Approve Minutes of the January 21, 2016, Board Meeting
- Approve Corridor Technical Assistance for Strategic Growth Council Planning Grant #3 (Ms. Sprowls)
- Approve Specialty Crop Block Grant Application (Mr. Shabazian)
- Approve Amendment to 2015/16 Low Carbon Transit Operations (LCTOP) Fund Program (Ms. Doherty)
- Approve Draft Amendment #20 to the 2015/18 Metropolitan Transportation Improvement Program and Air Quality Conformity Analysis (Mr. Cáceres)
- Approve Funding Swap between Grant Line Phase 2 and Southeast Connector Segment B2 (Mr. Cáceres)
- Approve Project Delivery Strategy to Benefit the Capital City Freeway and Regional Projects Impacted by a Reduced State Transpor (Mr. Carpenter/Mr. Flournoy)
- Approve State Transportation Improvement Program Target Revision (Mr. Carpenter/Ms. DeVere-Oki)
- Approve Local Transportation Fund Findings of Apportionment for Fiscal Year 2016-17 (Mr. Zepeda)
- Public Hearing: Unmet Transit Needs in the Sacramento Regional Transit District, Sacramento, Sutter, Yolo, and Yuba Counties, an (Ms. VaughanBechtold)
- Certify 2016 Metropolitan Transportation Plan/Sustainable Communities Strategy Update Environmental Impact Report and Adopt CEQA (Ms. Lizon)
- Adopt 2016 Metropolitan Transportation Plan/Sustainable Communities Strategy (Ms. Lizon)
Receive And File:
- Cap-to-Cap 2016
- Transportation Demand Management Strategic Plan Update
- Joint Planning Services Initiative
- State Advocacy Update
- Federal Advocacy Update
- Report on Contracts Under $60,000
- SACOG Committee Charges
Adjournment: The next meeting of the SACOG Board will be held on Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 9:30 a.m. in the SACOG Board Room, 1415, L Street, Sacramento, CA.
Chief Executive Officer
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.