Board of Directors Meeting
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Directors Aguiar-Curry, Ashby, Buckland, Cabaldon, Clerici, Crews, Davis, Duran, Flores, Frerichs, Griego, Hesch, Hodges, Jankovitz, Joiner, Kennedy, Miklos, Peters, Powers, Samayoa, Sander, Schenirer, Serna, Slowey, Stallard, Veerkamp, West, Wheeler, Yuill, Vice Chair Rohan, Chair Saylor, and Ex-Officio Member Benipal
Public Communications: Any person wishing to address the Board on any item not on the agenda may do so at this time. After ten minutes of testimony, any additional testimony will be heard following the action items.
The Board may take up any agenda item at any time, regardless of the order listed. Public comment will be taken on the item at the time that it is taken up by the Board. We ask that members of the public complete a request to speak form, submit it to the Clerk of the Board, and keep their remarks brief. If several persons wish to address the board on a single item, the chair may impose a time limit on individual remarks at the beginning of the discussion. Action may be taken on any item on this agenda.
Consent Calendar: (Items are acted upon as one unit unless discussion is requested)
- Approve Minutes of the June 18, 2015, Board Meeting
- Approve the Transportation Development Act Claim(s) for the County of Sutter, Yuba-Sutter Transit Authority, Sacramento Regional Transit District, County of Sacramento, City of Winters, City of Elk Grove, and City of West Sacramento.◄(Mr. Taylor)
- Award Transportation Development Act Triennial Performance Audits◄(Mr. Taylor)
- Approve the Certification of the Supplement to the 2012 MTP/SCS EIR to address the I-5 Freeway Subregional Corridor Mitigation Program◄(Ms. Doherty)
- Approve Unmet Transit Needs Definitions and Hearings Process Update◄(Ms. VaughanBechtold)
- Updates to the FY 2015/16 SACOG Operations Budget & FY 2013/14 SACOG Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)◄(Mr. Trost)
- Annual Adoption of Salary Plan per CalPERS Regulation◄(Ms. Niccum)
Adjourn as SACOG, convene as ALUC (separate agenda attached) Adjourn as ALUC, reconvene as SACOG
Receive and File:
- Update on Technical Assistance to Local Governments via SGC3 Grant
- Report on Contracts Under $60,000
- State Advocacy Update
- Federal Advocacy Update
◄ Action Requested
Chief Executive Officer
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (email@example.com) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.