Board of Directors
SACOG Board Room, 1415 L Street, Suite 300, Sacramento, CA
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Directors Aguiar-Curry, Buckland, Butler, Cabaldon, Clerici, Crews, Davis, Douglass, Duran, Flores, Frerichs, Griego, Hodges, Jankovitz, Johnson, Joiner, Kennedy, Miklos, Peters, Powers, Samayoa, Sander, Saylor, Schenirer, Slowey, Stallard, Veerkamp, West, Wheeler, Vice-Chair Serna, Chair Rohan, and Ex-Officio Member Benipal
Public Communications: Any person wishing to address the Board on any item not on the agenda may do so at this time. After 10 minutes of testimony, any additional testimony will be heard following the action items.
1. Approve Minutes of the September 15, 2016, Board Meeting
2. Adopt Transportation Demand Management Strategic Plan (Ms. Bradbury)
3. Adopt SACOG Board of Directors and Committee Meeting Schedule for 2017 (Ms. Espinoza)
4. Approve Administrative Updates to the MOU between SACOG & PCTPA (Mr. Carpenter)
5. Authorize Health Reimbursement Savings Plan (Mr. Trost)
7. Approve 2017 SACOG Delivery Plan and Flexible Funding Round Processes (Mr. Carpenter/Mr. Cáceres)
8. Approve Submission of Applications for FY 2017-18 Caltrans Transportation Planning Discretionary Grants (Mr. Carpenter)
11. CEO's Report
Receive & File
12. Try Transit Campaign Update
13. 2008 Ozone State Implementation Plan (SIP) Activities
14. Regional Growth Projections for 2020 Metropolitan Transportation Plan/Sustainable Communities Strategy
17. SACOG Salutes Awards Program
18. Preliminary Ranking of Regional Active Transportation Program Projects
Adjournment: The next meeting of the SACOG Board will be held on Thursday, November 17, 2016.
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.