Re-scheduled: Bicycle & Pedestrian Advisory Committee
SACOG Rivers Rooms, 1415 L Street, Suite 300, Sacramento, CA
Toll Free Dial-in Number: 888-585-9008
Access Code: 403-246-114
Please do not put your phone on hold during the conference call, but instead please hang up to take your call and call back when you’re free.
- Introductions and Information
- Upcoming Input Opportunities and Project Updates (All)
- Regional Bike Share Pilot Update (Mr. Shelton, SACOG)
- Class IV Bikeway Guidance Training, Tentative Date: 9/27, 10 am to 12 Noon (David Cordova, Caltrans)
- Wayfinding Signage Pilot (Jennifer Donlon Wyant, City of Sacramento)
- Regional Bike/Ped Data Collection (Victoria Cacciatore, SACOG)
- (Bill Leddy, SABA)*
- (Walt Seifert)*
- (Rodney Jeung, RT)*
- Other Matters
The next meeting is scheduled for: Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 12 – 2 p.m.
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.