Bicycle & Pedestrian Advisory Committee Meeting
Conference Call Number: 888.431.3598
Access Code: 6748387102
- Introductions and Information Sharing
- Summary of July 24, 2014 Meeting ◄
- 2015 Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee Meeting Dates (Ms. Cacciatore) ◄
- Active Transportation Program Cycle 1 Feedback Session (Ms. DeVere-Oki)
- Active Transportation Program Cycle 2 (Mr. Giongco/Ms. Waters)
- Legislative Update (Ms. Cacciatore)
- National Association of City Transportation Officials Presentation (Mr. Kidd)
- Regional Bicycle and Pedestrian Data Collection Update (Ms. Symons-Holtzen)
- Other Matters
The next meeting is scheduled for: Thursday, January 27, 2015, 12p.m.
◄- Indicates Action
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (email@example.com) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.