Bicycle & Pedestrian Advisory Committee Meeting
Conference Call Number: 888.431.3598
Access Code: 6748387102
- Introductions and Information Sharing
- PDF 2015 Educational Opportunities (Ms. Martin)
- SACOG Active Transportation Website (Ms. Cacciatore)
- Sacramento Bikeshare Update (Mr. Shelton)
- PDF Summary of October 23, 2014 Meeting◄ (Ms. Cacciatore)
- PDF 2015 Regional Bicycle, Pedestrian, and Trails Master Plan Update (Ms. Martin)
- PDF Safe Routes to School Summit (Mr. Shelton/Ms. Ramos)
- PDF Conceptual Framework of the 2015 Funding Round (Ms. Devere-Oki)
- PDF Cycle Sac (Mr. Atwood)
- PDF Presentation
- PDF May is Bike Month Update (Ms. Bradbury)
- PDF Metropolitan Transportation
Program/Sustainable Communities Strategy Update (Ms. Hernández)
- PDF SACOG Work on Public Health (Ms.
- PDF SACOG Work on Public Health (Ms. Sprowls)
- Other Matters
The next meeting is scheduled for Thursday, April 28, 205, 12 p.m.
◄- Indicates Action
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.