Bicycle & Pedestrian Advisory Committee Meeting
- Brown Bag Lunch, Introductions and Information Sharing
- Summary of October 27, 2011 Meeting‡
- Complete Streets Survey of Sacramento Region
- State Safe Routes to School (SR2S) Grant Cycle (Ms. Symons-Holtzen)
- Metropolitan Transportation Plan/Sustainable Communities Strategy Update (Ms. Lizon)
- Online Trip Planner Data Update (Ms. Symons-Holtzen, Mr. Atwood)
- Regional Bike/Ped Policies (Ms. Symons-Holtzen)
- 2012 Association of Pedestrian and Bicycle Professionals Webinars (Ms. Cacciatore)
- SACOG Screening Process for Caltrans Discretionary Grants Submissions (Ms. Sprowls)
- Other Matters
The next meeting is scheduled for January 26, 2011.
‡ – Indicates Action
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (email@example.com) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.