Bicycle & Pedestrian Advisory Committee Meeting
SACOG Rivers Rooms
Conference Call Number: 888.431.3598
Access Code: 2810637202
- Introductions and Information Sharing
- Upcoming Input Opportunities and Project Updates (All)
- Safe Routes to School Summit Recap (Ms. Ramos)
- Design Guidance for Class IV Protected Bikeways (Mr. Fong)
- Upcoming Educational Opportunities at SACOG (Ms. Martin)
- Transportation Demand Management Strategic Plan (Ms. Martin)
- Summary of January 27, 2015 Meeting◄
- 2015 Regional Bicycle, Pedestrian, and
Trails Master Plan Update (Ms. Martin)
- CycleSac Update (Ms. Cacciatore)
- 2015 May is Bike Month Campaign (Ms. Bradbury)
Sacramento Bikeshare Update (Mr. Shelton)
- Metropolitan Transportation Program/Sustainable Communities Strategy Update (Ms. Hernández)
- Regional Funding Program Updates (Ms.
- State ATP/Regional ATP/Bike & Pedestrian Funding Programs (Ms. Cacciatore)
- Solicitation of Active Transportation Working Group Members (Ms. Symons-Holtzen)
- Other Matters
The next meeting is scheduled for Thursday, July 28, 2015, 12 p.m.
◄- Indicates Action
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.