Bicycle & Pedestrian Advisory Committee
SACOG Rivers Rooms, 1415 L Street, Suite 300, Sacramento, CA
Conference Call Number: 888-585-9008
Access Code: 403-246-114
Please do not put your phone on hold during the conference call, but instead please hang up to take your call and call back when you’re free.
- Introductions and Information Sharing
- Upcoming Input Opportunities and Project Updates (All)
- Regional Bike Share Pilot Update (Mr. Shelton, SACOG)*
- Summary of February 2, 2016 Meeting*◄
- May is Bike Month (Ms. Bradbury, SACOG)
- Special Presentation: Sacramento Grid 2.0 (Sparky Harris, City of Sacramento)*
- Special Presentation: How Del Norte Planned for Successful ATP Applications in its Active Transportation Plan (Tamera Leighton, Executive Director, Del Norte Local Transportation Commission; Bill Shunk, Principal, Echelon Transportation Group)*
- Special Presentation: Truxel River Crossing (Jeffrey Damon, Sac RT)*
- (Ms. Cacciatore, SACOG)*
- Bike Counting Smartphone App (Bill Leddy, SABA)*
- Transportation Demand Management Strategic Plan (Ms. Bradbury)*
- Regional & State ATP Funding Program, Round 3 (Ms. Cacciatore, SACOG)*
- Other Matters
The next meeting is scheduled for: Tuesday, July 26, 2016, 12 – 2 p.m.
* Indicates Attachment
◄ Indicates Action
Secure bike parking is available upstairs in the SACOG offices. Bikes are welcome in the freight elevator. Car parking is available at 15th and K Streets.
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.