Draft Regional ATP Funding Recommendation Released
$11,773,000 towards more biking and walking
The draft Regional ATP funding recommendation is now available. All SACOG Committees will review and discuss the funding recommendation in April, starting with the SACOG Transportation Committee on April 1.
- Staff report
- Regional ATP Funding Recommendations and Contingency List
- Resolution Approving Regional ATP Recommendations
- 2021 Regional Active Transportation Program Project Scopes and Scoring Breakdown
- Working Group Roster
- 2021 Regional Active Transportation Program Policy Framework
- Regional ATP Evaluation Process
A multidisciplinary working group evaluated and scored all competing Regional ATP projects to develop the funding recommendation. This recommendation is presented by staff for approval at the April 15 SACOG Board of Directors meeting.