TDM Innovations Grant
Pre-applications are due April 28th, 5:00pm
Think you have a solution that will get people in the Sacramento region to get out of their cars and can produce measureable results? Submit a concept paper during our pre-application round for feedback on your idea!
SACOG is pleased to announce the pre-application round for the Transportation Demand Management Innovations Grant. Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their ideas for grants in the form of a single-page concept paper during the pre-application period to get feedback on their idea before the final application round. This process will help the applicant determine if the project is a good fit for the grant program before completing a full application.
How to apply:
Who Can Apply?
Eligible applicants are public agencies, non-profits, and colleges/universities. For-profit companies may be partners in an application, but not eligible to be the lead applicant.
The goal of the TDM Innovations Grant Program is to fund new and innovative projects and activities that implement strategies that reduce single occupant vehicle travel and produce measureable results. Examples of eligible applications can include parking pricing programs, technology-based solutions, marketing projects and more. A non-exhaustive list of project examples is listed in the guidelines. SACOG encourages applicants not replicate these projects and test something new.
- A one-time competitive grant program of $450,000
- Funds can be spent over a period of up to two years
- A local match of at least 11.47% of the total project cost is required
- Minimum project request $25,000,maximum project request $150,000
- Awardees are required to allocate 5-10 percent of their budget to surveys and/or tracking mechanisms to monitor and determine project outcomes and benefits
- Pre-application concept papers are due April 28 at 5 p.m.
- Concept papers will be reviewed and feedback provided by May 12
- General questions can be submitted to SACOG staff through May 25, all answers will be posted by May 31
- Final applications are due by 5 pm on Friday, June 30 and project awards announcement are scheduled for August