Mapping Center - GIS
State and Federal GIS Resource Links
- CalAtlas - CalAtlas facilitates the development, maintenance, and sharing of GIS data and web map services by California government agencies, partners and stakeholders.
- Caltrans GIS Library
- BIOS - Bios is a system designed to enable the management, visualization, and analysis of biogeographic data collected by the Department of Fish and Game and its partner agencies.
- California GIS Council
- USGS - US Geological Survey Coordinates Imagery for the Nation and provides discounted imagery contracting services for SACOG member agencies
- The National Map
- BTS - US Department of Transportation's Federal Highway Administration and Federal Transit Administration coordinate GIS through the Bureau of Transportation Statistics
- Census - The US Census Bureau's Geographic Programs coordinate the nation's demographic information
- FGDG - Federal Geographic Data Committee
- NGIA - National Geospatial Intelligence Agency